Would you like to work for a company that gives you:
- £500 for any new permanent team member who makes the right decision to join our team-T&C's apply
- £250, up to £1000 cash incentives when referring a friend to come and join our team - T&C's apply
- Long service recognition Cash bonus and free overnight hotel stays for services from 2 years and up.
Rewards your hard work by offering you the below team benefits when you join us:
- Perk Box - monthly freebees, Highstreet brand street discounts, free monthly movies
- Meals provided whilst on shift
- Sales incentives and initiative rewards
- Discounted / Free use of leisure facilities - Hotel specific
- Free Car Parking - Hotel specific
- Stays in our hotels at discounted prices or
- Even free stays in our hotels as one of our rewards & recognition incentives,
- Opportunities for your personal development within the Hotel Group Brand Portfolio
- Fully funded apprenticeships - T&C's apply
- Annual Holidays entitlements inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy additional holiday entitlements
- Pension enrolment
Does the below sound like you?
- Passionate and willingness to learn
- Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile
- Genuinely friendly and caring
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Ambitious and hard working
- A go get attitude, to be autonomous and display behaviours that enhance the company values.
- Good communication and excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work morning, afternoon/evening, and weekends
- Deliver exceptional customer experiences all the time
- Someone who makes our guests smile
- Is the Reservations Supervisor role for you for you, do you have you the skill set and experience to take on this role? Then what's stopping you?
Klarent Hospitality are recruiting for a Reservations Supervisor
We offer our employees excellent opportunities to grow and develop within the Klarent Hospitality Group Brand Portfolio, we pride ourselves on ensuring that our staff are rewarded and recognised for their hard work, commitments, and long service.
Klarent Hospitality operates branded hotels in key locations across the UK and Ireland. We will nurture talent and smart investment to drive superior performance and growth.
- As the Reservations Supervisor you will have a skill set level that demonstrates your managerial or supervisory, competence
- Manage, delegate and support all reservations and/or conference and events & sales function day to day activities
- Maximise the departments revenue opportunities
- Review business plans, identify gaps and ensure proactive efforts to fill capacity and meet set targets
- Contribute to the selling strategy of the hotel, and manage the departments' adherence to achieving that strategy
- Understand the competitive marketplace and implement approaches to ensure the hotel stays ahead in the local market
- Conduct weekly spot checks on bookings
- Generate a culture of high standards for relationship building, customer service, selling techniques, and billing and processing contracts
- Manage and develop the team to ensure career progression and effective succession planning within the hotel and company
- Organise hotel promotional activities
- Strong leadership skills to effectively manage, motivate and coach the team to sell and achieve high levels of performance and exceed targets
- Strong analytical skills to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges
- Reservations Supervisor will be matriculas, organised and have excellent planning skills
- Knowledge of the hotel property management systems