A Group Reservations & Conference Manager manages the Group Reservations and Conference and Events Sales office to actively convert customer enquiries into confirmed sales. They also work closely with a central reservations team. What will I be doing?
As Reservations Coordinator you will work in a busy Reservations office taking reservations over the phone, by email or internet, and handle all associated operations whilst providing a friendly and personal welcome for guests.
Daily tasks will include:
- Transform a request for information into a potential reservation as soon as there is an opportunity
- Present the loyalty programme to guests
- Handle reservations by applying the various step-by-step processes defined by the Signature Worldwide formula
- Increase and optimise room sales in line with the brand and hotel's sales policy
- Enter reservation details precisely and correctly in to the TARS booking system andOpera PMS
- Following up the administration of reservations very thoroughly including correspondence checks, making check-in operations run smoothly for the front desk team
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Guest oriented and service minded
- Good listening and analytical skills, attentive
- Confident speaking skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good team player
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of the hotel property management systems
- Previous experience in the same or similar role
What will it be like to work for Amaris Hospitality?
Amaris Hospitality operates branded hotels in key locations across the UK and Ireland. We offer our employees excellent opportunities to grow and develop within our portfolio along with the following benefits:
- Staff, Friends & Family discount within Amaris Portfolio of hotels, including Hilton hotels and resorts worldwide.
- 50% Food & Beverage discount.
- Modern, stylish uniforms.
- Meals on duty.
- Social calendar of events.
- Learning & Development.