As a Reservations Coordinator you are the first point of contact for guests before they even arrive
You will help to manage our busy reservations office and ensure everything is in place to make sure the guest's experience is the best it can be.
Your day to day;
- Spending most of your day communicating with potential and repeat guests
- Using the telephone and online booking systems to seamlessly meet the guests needs
- Providing the best possible customer service to all of our guests, be it business or pleasure
- Making and assisting with reservations
- Contributing towards sales for bedroom occupancy targets
- Using your knowledge to showcase the facilities offered at your site
Who are we looking for?
We're looking for an individual who thrives on delivering great customer service and going the extra mile to exceed the guest's expectations.
You will be calm under pressure with an excellent telephone manner and the ability to multi task.
As a lot of of our reservations are managed online you must be proficient in a variety of IT systems as well as being adaptable and taking challenges in your stride.
You should have a keen eye for detail and great organisation skills. Previous experience in this or a similar role is advantageous, however full training will be provided.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- 33 days annual leave
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment