As Reservations Agent, you will maximise revenue opportunities in the area of reservations . The Reservations Agent will interact frequently with Guests and customers with the intention of earning repeat and expanded business. Specifically, a Group Sales Executive will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensure all reservation enquiries are handled politely and efficiently, ascertaining and accurately meeting the caller's needs.
- Working and co-operating with colleagues to enhance the guest experience at all times.
- Communicate future business levels to other departments in the hotel to ensure resourcing levels are adequate and appropriate.
- A thorough knowledge and consistent delivery of the brand standards in the department.
- Support the RFP and SRP process.
- Take room reservations ensuring all customers receive a friendly and efficient response, which accurately meets their needs.
- Identifying and communicating all sales leads to the department manager.
- Be motivated & encouraged to maximise selling opportunities by adding customer value at every opportunity, promoting the properties facilities.
- Be aware at all time the current business targets, actual, budgeted and forecasted business levels and to focus on achieving these.
- Deal with any complaints in a friendly and efficient manner, ensuring guest satisfaction at all times.
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Good organisational and administration skills
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Confident telephone manner
- High level of IT skills
- Excellent grooming standards
- Demonstrated previous experience working in a Sales environment
What will it be like to work for Amaris Hospitality?
Amaris Hospitality operates branded hotels in key locations across the UK and Ireland. We offer our employees excellent opportunities to grow and develop within our portfolio along with the following benefits:
- Staff, Friends & Family discount within Amaris Portfolio of hotels and also within the International brand you would work within.
- Food & Beverage discount.
- Modern, stylish uniforms.
- Meals on duty.
- Social calendar of events.
- Learning & Development for all levels.