Do you want to excite the world of Hospitality?
We bring together a portfolio of Hotel assets and brands under a common philosophy centered around delivering exceptional customer experiences, nurturing talent and smart investment to drive superior performance and growth.
What will I be doing?
- Ensure all telephone calls are handled politely and efficiently, ascertaining and accurately meeting the caller's needs
- Managing hotel reservations to ensure maximum occupancy is achieved.
- Deal with any complaints in a friendly and efficient manner, ensuring guest satisfaction at all times.
- Ensure that there isn't a backlog of reservations to be processed for the immediate future
- Ensure that Hotel PMS is maintained and updated with all Room Sales administration
- Ensure that all backup is filed according to departmental standards and that all hotels have access to information they need to allow for checkouts to be completed accurately, and payment to be made expeditiously.
- Have strong relationships with the Hotel sales and administration team to ensure all SRP's / RFPs are completed in a timely fashion.
- Be Proactive in Identifying and communicating all sales leads to the hotel's Sales Manager.
- Be motivated & encouraged to maximize selling opportunities by adding customer value at every opportunity, promoting the properties facilities.
- Be aware at all times the current business targets, actual, budgeted and forecasted business levels and to focus on achieving these.
- Ensure RFP tracker is kept up to date
- Ensure full and transparent communication to the hotel teams with regards to RFP declines / acceptances
- Keeping up to date departmental, hotel and company activities through daily communications including SALT audits and customer feedback and taking part in carrying out appropriate actions for improvement
- Regularly review own performance against objectives through on the job training, coaching and development appraisals, job chats and team meetings and where necessary taking corrective action.
- Communicating and cooperating with all colleagues in all departments.
- Ensuring a high standard of personal hygiene and personal presentation at all times.
- Being aware of VIPs and show rounds and communicating to the other departments.
- Understanding relevant H&S legislation and the implications on the operation of the department
- Ensuring that safe and healthy working practices are implemented at all times.
- Work in a safe and tidy manner and to report any hazard, accident, loss or damage to management.
- Awareness of the emergency procedures, full knowledge of the fire manual, and to ensure that all staff and supervisors are similarly aware.
- Upkeep of equal opportunities policy to ensure that there is a positive culture and neutral working environment.
- Actively participate in training both on and off the job.
- Carry out any reasonable requests as required by a member of management.
- Ensure appropriate promotions and tactical rates are communicated to Regional Director of Revenue and appropriate Brand Marketing as needed
What are we looking for?
- Must have previous experience in a similar role.
- Must be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of service.
- Must be standards driven and detail-orientated.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent self-presentation.
What will it be like to work for Amaris Hospitality?
Amaris Hospitality operates branded hotels in key locations across the UK and Ireland. We offer our employees excellent opportunities to grow and develop within our portfolio along with the following benefits:
- Staff, Friends & Family discount within Amaris Portfolio of hotels and also within the International brand you would work within.
- Social calendar of events.
- Learning & Development for all levels.