The O'Callaghan Collection consists of 4 high standard hotels in the heart of Dublin city and 1 in Gibraltar.
We have a fantastic new vacancy for Reservations Agent.
Reporting to the Reservations Manager, as the Reservations Agent, you will be the first point of contact for guest's bookings for bedrooms, dealing with queries and selling the hotel facilities.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage Guests reservations, ensuring that their needs and wants are met with a professional manner.
- Provide details of hotel facilities, offer Best Available Rates for the guests preferred dates giving options of the room types available.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment while providing exceptional customer service.
- Experience with Opera is preferable.
You will have worked in a similar role for a minimum of 1 year and be looking for your next challenge.
At O'Callaghan Collection, we have a team that cares about our customers and about each other, that show determination to always do their best, take accountability for their actions and take pride in their work and demonstrate a great pride in the hotels.
We offer the following benefits in addition to pay that is above minimum wage
- Free use of the fully equipped gym at The Mont
- Your Birthday off
- Enhanced holidays with service
- Rewards programme
- Refer a friend - €500 reward
- Discounted room stays - friends and family
- Discounted F & B when you are a guest in any of our hotels
- The opportunity to progress - 4 Hotels in Dublin city and a Hotel in Gibraltar
- Tax saver for travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme and a safe place to leave your bike.
If you believe you have what it takes, apply today.
Make this the place to stay. For you and our guests.