At Cairn Group we're ambitious. With a varied and extensive UK portfolio of hotels, bars and restaurants in our portfolio, we're focused on continual growth and are in it for the long haul. We are a family owned business with family values at our core, with a growing team and sites UK wide.
About the role
The moment a guest steps into one of our hotels, they walk into a genuinely memorable experience. In this role, you will start our guest's journey with us, often having one of the first interactions they'll have when making their choice to stay in the area. You'll anticipate every detail to ensure a friction-free experience, ensuring all details taken are correct, accurate, and shared across other departments when needed.
You'll respond to guest calls, emails, and enquiries for room reservations, groups, and general information, taking reservations from enquiry to confirmation stage. You'll work with the Sales, M&E and Revenue departments to maximise revenue, also ensuring all data, reporting and systems are up to date. You'll build strong relationships with repeat customers, and support in ensuring we are their preferred hotel choice.
- Experience in a similar role, or within a hotel environment where reservations was a key part of day to day
- Strong communication skills through a variety of means
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relation skills to ensure a seamless and memorable experience, proactively resolving any challenges that may arise
- Flexible and adaptable, with the ability to stay calm under pressure, adapting your approach to complete routine and non-routine tasks
- High attention to detail and accuracy - great at managing one's own time