At RBH we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
We have commenced our search for an experienced Reservation Manager at the Hampton by Hilton Manchester Northern Quarter - a 3-star focused service 221-bedroom hotel which opened November 2020. Reporting to the General Manager you will liaise regularly with the Revenue Team.
As Reservation Manager, you are responsible for achieving occupancy targets/levels as identified in the annual budget and marketing plan for Reservations. The Reservation Manager will report directly to the General Manager and work closely with the Director of Sales to develop future and repeat business opportunities. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Maximise occupancy levels by reviewing and revising revenue strategies
- Work with the Director of Sales to maximise corporate and group rates
- Manage third party sites and agents to establish rates, negotiate prices, ensure proper implementation of reservations procedures, and maximise conversion ratios in order to achieve targets for the department
- Contribute to the selling strategy of the hotel, and manage the departments' adherence to achieving that strategy
- Understand the competitive market place and implement approaches to ensure the hotel stays ahead in the local market
- Ensure Team Members are developed effectively and generate a culture of high-quality standards for relationship building, customer service, selling techniques, and billing and processing contracts
- Build strong relationships with customers, Guests and Team Members in order to gain full understanding of their needs and work to serve them effectively
- Manage the team's upsell targets and relationship with third party partner.
- Proactively seek out new opportunities to drive occupancy through close collaboration with internal team members
- Assist in the managing, training and developing of the Team
- Participate in the organisation of hotel promotional activities
- Be an active part of the hotels management team and led by example
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of the hotel property management systems - GRO, OnQ & OnQ R&I
- Previous experience in the same or similar role
Where Will You Be Working?
You will be working at the Hampton by Hilton Manchester Norther Quarter. This exciting new hotel boasts 221 guest bedrooms and benefits from close proximity to bars, restaurants and cultural attractions.
Part of the Hilton family of brands, this exciting role provides an excellent opportunity for a Reservation Manager to open an iconic branded hotel in a competitive market place.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because
- We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
- Our people are truly engaged at work
- There's open, clear communication from the top
- We've got great career development opportunities
- There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
- Everyday discounts from high street retailers
- Opportunities to be involved in charity and community events
- Career opportunities, training and help with course fees
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
- Incentive programmes
- Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
- Free meals on duty
- Healthcare plans and Insurance plans (just in case)
The Bigger Picture
With a real focus on performance, people, quality, profit and communities at RBH we transform hotels.
RBH is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriott and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!