The Hospitality Industry is well and truly back on it's feet and here at Jurys Inn and Leonardo Hotels UK ,we are very excited to be expanding our team and have a very rare opportunity for you to join our management team as a Regional Sales Manager
The Regional Sales Manager is a senior sales role, accountable for the management and performance of a specific set of proactive, regional hotels and sales teams, with specific focus on our Managed Account Segments
Ideally, the Regional Sales Manager will be an experienced, dynamic and enthusiastic sales person with a strong track record of delivering sales growth from a remote and multi location sales team
As our company continues to grow, so does are sales team and we want the best to come join us!
A senior sales role, accountable for the management and performance of a specific set of proactive regional hotel sales teams - with specific focus on the Managed Account segments. The role will own the implementation and delivery of our sales philosophy to our regional hotel customers and the development of the team to reach our aspirations. Engagement with other departments in the achievement of our overall business objectives is also a key element of the role.
- Participate in the weekly calls with the RSMs to update on the regional hotel performance f rom a sales revenue delivery perspective and discuss challenges and projects
Work hand in hand with the Revenue Management team, Regional Operations Managers and National Accounts (Corporate, M&E and Leisure Wholesale) to ensure alignment with the overall group rate strategy and company objectives
Participate in and represent Jurys Inn and Leonardo Hotels at industry events
Build strong internal stakeholder relationships at all levels within and outside of the Sales function as required
Prepare and deliver key regional performance and strategy updates as required for key
What you will be doing:
- Drive the management of a highly engaged and high performing Hotel Sales Team within your remit
- Become an integral part of the recruitment, development and retention of Sales talent in the business, including regular field accompaniment training
- In support of the Head of Regional Sales, define and gain agreement on the group managed segment budgets and individual strategy for each hotel/market
- In support of the Head of National Accounts, manage the Regional Hotel RFP process for our key global corporate accounts including the development of revenue growth in line with targets for hotels in your remit
- Manage the development of our local corporate RFPs and groups business - by helping develop the team to identify opportunities, maintain and grow revenue/market share via existing business customers and build a network of contacts that will help to expand Jurys Inns & Leonardo prospects of securing additional revenue
- Ensure you and the team showcase the Jurys Inn & Leonardo hotel portfolio whenever possible to prospective customers using compelling methods, including hotel visits working in conjunction with the National Accounts Team when needed.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Support the team negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key internal stakeholders and executive sponsors, especially in the support of need business hotel locations'
- Oversee the performance and forecasting of key Regional Accounts and managed segments
- Engagement with industry associations as required by the Head of Regional Sales
What we exoect from you
- Support in leading and managing the Hotel Sales Teams
Setting/achieving and exceeding budget and KPI's as set
Accurate reporting with relevant analysis and proactive actions to address challenges
Driving Hotel Sales Team activity levels through the daily usage of salesforce.com
Maximising revenue opportunities in all markets Managing the process of identifying and winning new business
Ensuring the maintenance of existing business
Setting a daily example to our Sales Teams in delivery our sales philosophy
If you are flexible, well organised, possess excellent communication skills, can work on your own initiative as well as motivating others, have a genuine desire to work in the hospitality industry and are looking for a structured career path then apply online today.
What benefits will I receive while working for Jurys Inn & Leonardo Hotels?
Here are some of the fantastic benefits that you would be entitled to if you joined Jurys Inns Hotel Group. Full details are provided during Company BELONG Induction Programme.
- Earn thousands by referring a friend to work with us
- Stay at one of our Jurys Inn or Leonardo Hotels UK for a hugely discounted rate and get a reduced rate for friends and family if they want to stay too
- Company Pension Scheme, Life assurance & Wellbeing support
- 28 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays, increasing with service to a maximum of 33 days (we even offer Wedding Leave too)
- The opportunity to work for a well-respected brand where people development is at the heart of our culture
- An array of learning courses in which you can attend - the sky is the limit with your development with us, we nourish your skills and talents to develop leaders of the future
- Happy Rewards - earn performance based points and use them towards that desired product you've been meaning to buy or hey even that well deserved day off!!
- Employee of the month earning you a little bonus and fame for that entire month.
- Flexible working hours- shift working is what we do but not split shifts - we want you to have a work-life balance too
- Uniform & Meals on duty
- Monthly / Quarterly engagement activities - we like to have fun while working hard
- Annual Charity Event Day- we help and support our communities
- Lots of locations in the UK and Ireland which mean that if you want to develop or just fancy a change of scenery, we can help you to move and provide relocation support