As a Regional Human Resource Manager you will drive the HR strategy and best practice across our amazing hotels and offices within the Republic of Ireland and Belfast. This is a great role for a HR generalist, with responsibility over all aspects of the HR function and impacting on all stages of the employee journey.
What we're looking for:
HR Generalist or specialist with experience in a senior HR role with responsibility over multiple sites
Excellent Employment Law knowledge of both current and upcoming legislation within Ireland and Northern Ireland
Background in hotels or service sector is preferred, so you will understand how we work
Experience in managing a team to deliver a quality HR service
Excellent organisational and communication skills with the ability to support all levels of the team, influence senior managers and build effective working relationships
Ability to multi task and enjoy making decisions in a fast paced environment
Enjoy working as part of a management team, driving the Companies HR strategy to ensure the employees are at the heart of the business.
Be confident in using computer systems, from payroll to our employee app
To be able to coach and develop the management team in HR policy and processes
To have knowledge of running payroll is desirable.
Your responsibilities will be:
Reporting to the Group HR Manager and working closely with the Group HR team, you will drive the Company HR strategy across the region, taking the lead in ensuring all policies and procedures are compliant and updated in line with legislation and best practice
Overseeing recruitment and selection; working with the heads of department to ensure they have the right team to meet the needs of the business.
Working with the regional HR and management teams to ensure Company policies and processes are in place across the region, ensuring employees across all levels are aware of expectations
Provide advice, coaching and guidance to managers to support them in all areas of people management, including ER and performance management.
Ensure a quality induction is delivered to all new employees across the region and at all levels
Lead the regional HR team to provide a consistent HR service, ensuring HR data and systems are maintained accurately and in accordance with GDPR.
Ensure correct payroll procedures are followed and employees are paid correctly and on time.
Conduct mandatory training as well as having a genuine interest in developing the team to reach their potential.
Coordinate engagement activities and action employee feedback to drive the employee brand and ensure high levels of employee satisfaction.
Keeping up to date with employment law and your own professional development.
Working closely within the HR Manager team; sharing best practice and supporting other regions, functions and Company projects as required
To ensure the HR function meets internal audit standards.
Some of the great benefits of working for us include:
- Earn thousands by referring a friend to work with us
- Stay at one of our Jurys Inn or Leonardo Hotels UK for a hugely discounted rate and get a reduced rate for friends and family if they want to stay too
- The opportunity to discuss remote working
- Company Pension Scheme, Life assurance & Wellbeing support
- 28 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays, increasing with service to a maximum of 33 days (we even offer Wedding Leave too)
- The opportunity to work for a well-respected brand where people development is at the heart of our culture
- An array of learning courses in which you can attend - the sky is the limit with your development with us, we nourish your skills and talents to develop leaders of the future
- Happy Rewards - earn performance based points and use them towards that desired product you've been meaning to buy or hey even that well deserved day off!!
- Employee of the month earning you a little bonus and fame for that entire month.
- Flexible working hours- shift working is what we do but not split shifts - we want you to have a work-life balance too
- Uniform & Meals on duty
- Monthly / Quarterly engagement activities - we like to have fun while working hard
- Annual Charity Event Day- we help and support our communities
- Lots of locations in the UK and Ireland which mean that if you want to develop or just fancy a change of scenery, we can help you to move and provide relocation support