Here at Jurys Inn & Leonardo Hotels, we have a great opportunity for a Recruitment Officer to join our wonderful in-house Recruitment team. In this role, you will work with the Resourcing Manager to provide resourcing support to the hotels and develop an effective and robust resourcing process to drive efficiencies and reduce recruitment costs. A key focus of this role will be to supervise a small team of Recruitment Coordinators, and attract and recruit high quality candidates to join our amazing team. Our team is just one of the things that makes this such a great place to work, and in HR we strive to support our teams in all aspects of their employment and wellbeing.
The role will require travel to our locations throughout the UK and Ireland on an ad hoc basis, however when you are not travelling you will have an office base within one of our hotels and the opportunity to work from home once a week. We are happy to be flexible on location and this can be discussed at interview.
- Delivering a quality resourcing experience to all stakeholders, taking accountability for the full end to end resourcing process for entry - head of department level roles
- Ensuring a quality hiring manager and candidate experience from recruitment planning through to onboarding
- Supervising the day to day activities of a small team of Recruitment Coordinators
- Along with the Resourcing Manager, supporting all heads of departments with their recruitment needs
- Reporting on live vacancies across the business to actively target appropriate actions, including head hunting for candidates as required
- Coaching and advising the wider HR and management teams on recruitment best practise
- Placing adverts on job boards and social media platforms, utilizing in house advertising as well as thinking outside the box to enable us to reach applicants
- Screening and holding first stage interviews with candidates, and ensuring they are communicated with throughout their application process
- Along with the Learning & Development team, managing the recruitment and selection process of the Graduate Programme
- Working with key stakeholders to ensure our employer brand is relevant and promoted both internally and externally at every opportunity
- Producing creative content for both digital and printed recruitment collateral
- Always thinking of new ideas to improve the ATS system to ensure it is user friendly for all hiring managers- we use Recruit Genie
- Working with the wider business to ensure the Diversity and Inclusion strategy is delivered in all areas of recruitment and attraction
- Deputising for the Resourcing Manager where appropriate
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrable passion for recruitment and the ability to build credible working relationships at all levels, with an adaptable and supportive style
- Previous experience in an agency or in-house recruitment role
- The ability to demonstrate keen commercial acumen and understand the complexities and drivers of the Jurys Inn & Leonardo Hotels UK&I business model
- High attention to detail, IT literacy and ability to adapt to new systems quickly
- Proven record of taking initiative to continually improve and develop innovative recruitment solutions
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with the ability to effectively manage key relationships
- Ability to travel and be flexible across the UK and Ireland
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Some of the great benefits of working for us include:
- Earn thousands by referring a friend to work with us
- Stay at one of our Jurys Inn & Leonardo Hotels across the UK & Ireland for a hugely discounted rate and get a reduced rate for friends and family if they want to stay too
- Company Pension Scheme, Life assurance & Wellbeing support
- 28 days' holiday entitlement including bank holidays, increasing with service to a maximum of 33 days (we even offer Wedding Leave too)
- An array of learning courses which you can attend; the sky is the limit with your development with us, we nourish your skills and talents to develop leaders of the future
- Happy Rewards - earn performance based points and use them towards a gift for yourself, or even that well deserved day off!
- Employee of the Month earning you a little bonus and fame for that entire month
- Flexible working hours
- Free meals on duty
- Monthly / Quarterly engagement activities - we like to have fun while working hard
- Annual Charity Event Day - we help and support our communities
- Lots of locations in the UK and Ireland which means that if you want to develop or just fancy a change of scenery, we can help you to move and provide relocation support
Here at Jurys Inn & Leonardo Hotels we're currently operating over 50 hotels across the UK and Ireland. All careers within our hotels offer customer interaction, a great deal of variety and a fun and friendly working environment. We strive to make all of our hotels great places to work, and get our teams involved in activities such as summer barbecues, Christmas parties, Thank You Week and birthday celebrations!
And our vision is very simple: we aim to exceed our guests' expectations by delivering outstanding results through exceptional people.