Wednesday 17th November
from 4.00 - 7.00pm
Apex Grassmarket Hotel, 31-35 Grassmarket, Edinburgh, EH1 2HS
Help create memories that our guests will want to share. We're looking for enthusiastic and friendly people to work across our Apex Hotels in Edinburgh. We are holding an open day to find candidates that are passionate about delivering excellent customer service and who will go above and beyond for our guests.
If you're interested in finding out more, then come along to the Apex Grassmarket Hotel on Wednesday 17th November any time between 4pm and 7pm. There will be plenty of opportunity to talk with our team about roles and career opportunities within the Apex Hotels' family. Roles available include:
- Chef de Partie £11.22 p.h
- Breakfast Chef £10.20 p.h
- Assitant Head Housekeeper £25,000 p.a
- Self Checking Room Attendant £10.00 p.h
- Linen Porter £10.00 p.h
- Public Area Cleaner £10.00 p.h
Food & Beverage
- Food & Beverage Assistant £9.50 p.h
- Restaurant & Bar Supervisor £10.23p.h
- Assistant Front Office Manager £ 27,500 p.a
- Assistant Night Manager £11.00 p.h
- Duty Manager £11.50 p.h
- Day Receptionist £9.55 p.h
- Night Receptionist £9.80 p.h
To join us, please click the link to apply https://careers.apexhotels.co.uk/recruitment-event-87707.htm and register your interest.
We deliver immaculate guest facilities, create fantastic food and take pride in our high standards of customer service. So if you want to be part of the team, we have a variety of hours and contracts available including full-time and part-time roles; or casual roles to fit round your other commitments.
There will be plenty of opportunity to talk with our team about roles and career opportunities within the Apex Hotels' family. We guarantee a short interview with a member of our team and we make decisions quickly, so if we like each other you may well leave the event with a firm offer to join us!
Why join Apex Hotels?
We genuinely care about our guests and each other and we show this through our family values of Trust, Passion, Friendliness and Teamwork. It's these family values that help us take our guest experiences to the next level, where we provide a personalised service to all our guests that they'll want to share.
With 10 four-star hotels throughout the UK, we like to think of our hotels as members of the family, each with their own personality and style. Although each of our hotels has its own character, whatever one our guests choose to stay at, they'll get a great night's sleep and a warm welcome. The key to it all is you, our employees.
We also offer great benefits which include:
- Contributions to a pension scheme
- Critical illness cover
- 29 days holiday
- Access to our state-of-the-art gym and pools
- Healthy meals to enjoy while you're working
- 50% discount in our restaurants
- Guest experience overnight stay and dinner for 2 after 3 months
- Spa discount
- Referral bonus when your friends or family join the team
- Discounted room rates
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Discounts with external companies only available to Apex team members
- Ongoing training and development