Ready to take the next step in your career and Go Beyond?
Interstate Hotels & Resorts are now looking for a Receptionist to join the team at the Mercure Perth Hotel.
As Receptionist, you will be the first and last point of contact for our guests, ensuring an exceptional guest experience is delivered at all times.
Your role will also include:
- Ensuring a smooth check in/out process for all guests at all times, in line with brand standards
- Being fully conversant with the facilities, services and special promotions offered by the hotel
- Ensure that both the Front Office Manager and Reception Supervisors are kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and other departments
- Maximise room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
To be successful in this role, you must be able to multitask effectively whilst delivering excellent customer service. Ideally you will have experience within a similar role in a branded environment, however full training will be given.
In return we have an industry leading salary and benefit package. We pride ourselves on investing in your ongoing career development within this fantastic brand, working in partnership with Interstate Hotels & Resorts, the Global third-party management company of choice.
Interested? Click apply and start your journey with Interstate Hotels & Resorts today. Your dream job awaits