At RBH we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
As a receptionist, reporting into the Front Office Manager, you will be responsible for being the first point of contact for our guests, checking guests in and out and answering guest queries. The successful applicant for this role will deliver excellent customer service, have a positive can do' attitude, be willing to learn and show that they care.
Where Will You Be Working?
Courtyard by Marriott Luton Airport, featuring 250 bedrooms, 3 meeting rooms, a gymnasium and bar and bistro, is next to the developing and growing Luton airport.
Part of the Marriott family of brands, this exciting role provides an excellent opportunity for an experienced receptionist to join the team of an iconic-branded hotel in a busy competitive market place.
Strong guest satisfaction experience and team management skills are essential and branded airport hotel experience is preferred.
What Are We Looking For?
We're looking for an individual who can;
- Increase occupancy and ADR through walk-ins and up selling at the front desk.
- Make sure everything exceeds our guests expectations before they depart
- Create a strong, guest focussed welcome and depart experience.
- Respond to guest requests in a timely manner.
- Ensure our guests enjoy their stay with us.
- Work as part of a team
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because
- We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
- Our people are truly engaged at work
- There's open, clear communication from the top
- We've got great career development opportunities
- There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
- Everyday discounts from high street retailers
- Opportunities to be involved in charity and community events
- Career opportunities, training and help with course fees
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
- Incentive programmes
- Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
- Free meals on duty
- Healthcare plans and Insurance plans (just in case)
The Bigger Picture
With a real focus on performance, people, quality, profit and communities at RBH we transform hotels.
RBH is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriot and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!