As a Receptionist working with our Front of House Team, you will excel at proving guests with first class service, ensuring a smooth check-in/out service and deal with any enquiries swiftly and efficiently.
As the first port of call for guests, you will directly affect their impression and experience of staying within an Elite Hotel. We are proud of the level of service offered at our hotels and you will provide a pivotal role in maintaining these standards. Although specific hotel reception experience is not essential, you will need to have an understanding of what constitutes outstanding service. You will have excellent communication and administration skills as well as an eye for detail.
Receptionist Key Attributes:
- To greet guests at the desk, and check them in and out, escorting guests to their rooms if concierge is unavailable.
- Receive payment of guests' accounts and operate the PDQ machines.
- To check availability and take correct details in order to sell rooms at the best possible rates and to enter reservations into the computer.
- To act as cashier for the guests and other departments, including exchanging foreign currency.
- To be part of a warm caring, professional Receptionist Team
- To promote the Hotel over the telephone and know the facilities available in order to sell.
- To take brochure and tariff enquiries and enter reservations outside of Reservations office hours.
- To act as a Sales Person, promoting the image of the Hotel at all times.
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.