At Cairn Group we're ambitious. With a varied and extensive UK portfolio of hotels, bars and restaurants in our portfolio, we're focused on continual growth and are in it for the long haul. We are a family owned business with family values at our core, with a growing team and sites UK wide.
About the role...
The moment a guest steps into one of our hotels, they walk into a genuinely memorable experience. As a Receptionist, you'll not only be the person they rely on to handle transactions, offer local insights and anticipate every detail of a friction-free experience, you'll also create the warm atmosphere that makes our guests feel at home in any location.
Some of the duties you'll undertake in this varied role include - telephone enquiries, reservations, preparing invoices and taking payments from our guests, conducting end of shift/day banking, and preparing for the shift ahead.
- Experience in a similar or front facing customer service role with an outgoing and bubbly personality
- Strong communication skills through a variety of means
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relation skills to ensure a seamless and memorable experience, proactively resolving any challenges that may arise
- Flexible and adaptable, with the ability to stay calm under pressure, adapting your approach to complete routine and non-routine tasks. As a 7 day a week operation, shifts will be based on 5 days from 7 (full time) and pro-rata for part time
- High attention to detail and accuracy - great at managing one's own time