Would you like to work for a company that gives you:
- £250, up to £1000 cash incentives when referring a friend to come and join our team - T&C's apply
- Long service recognition Cash bonus and free overnight hotel stays for services from 2 years and up.
Rewards your hard work by offering you the below team benefits when you join us:
- Meals provided whilst on shift
- Sales incentives and initiative rewards
- Discounted / Free use of leisure facilities - Hotel specific
- Free Car Parking - Hotel specific
- Stays in our hotels at discounted prices or
- Even free stays in our hotels as one of our rewards & recognition incentives,
- Opportunities for your personal development within the Hotel Group Brand Portfolio
- Fully funded apprenticeships - T&C's apply
- Annual Holidays entitlements inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy additional holiday entitlements
- Pension enrolment
Does the below sound like you?
- Passionate and willingness to learn
- Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile
- Genuinely friendly and caring
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Ambitious and hard working
- Excellent standards
- Strong commercial/business awareness and demonstration of sales capabilities
- Calm, organised work ethic with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Good organisational / time management skills.
- Resilient, creativity, able multitask and can work under pressure
- Ability to work morning, afternoon/evening, and weekends
- Is the Reception Supervisor role for you for you, do you have you the skill set and experience to take on this role? Then what's stopping you?
Klarent Hospitality are recruiting for a Reception Supervisor
We offer our employees excellent opportunities to grow and develop within the Klarent Hospitality Group Brand Portfolio, we pride ourselves on ensuring that our staff are rewarded and recognised for their hard work, commitments, and long service.
Klarent Hospitality operates branded hotels in key locations across the UK and Ireland. We will nurture talent and smart investment to drive superior performance and growth.
- As Reception Supervisor, you will oversee the reception activities between the Guest, the hotel, and the various hotel departments.
- A Reception Supervisor is responsible for supervising the activities that create the first impressions of our Guests Supervise Reception operations during your assigned shift to a consistently high standard
- Ensure your shift team have a current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing, and special promotional offers, as well as daily VIP and special events
- Advise your shift team of any special events or VIP Guests in the hotel that day
- Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of Team Members with an emphasis on training and teamwork
- Maximise sales revenues through up-selling and the brand loyalty program
- Manage Guest requests, enquiries, and complaints promptly while exceeding guest expectations
- Maintain the professional appearance of the Reception with a focus on hospitality and Guest service