Reception Supervisor Overview:
The Reservation Supervisor role involves helping to manage the team to deal with all sales enquiries in Reservations for our luxury 4 red star 113 bedroom hotel. This is a hands on role as a Team Leader and duties will include accurately taking all reservations and guest bookings using our computer system together with administration and liaising with the Reception team and Conference Office. The Reservation Supervisor will work to our yield management system to ensure that occupancy and average room rates are maximized. The team also take bookings for our beautiful Oak Room Restaurant and the Leisure facilities. The Reservations Supervisor will deputise in the Department Manager's absence.
Reception Supervisor Key Responsibilities:
- To ensure the Guest Service & Switchboard Staff are managed, directed and motivated at all times to maintain the highest levels of customer care, relating to both our external and internal guests.
- To oversee the day to day operation of the Reception Desk and Switchboard, liaising closely with all Heads of Departments.
- To ensure that quality standards within the Guest Service Team are maintained and wherever possible improved upon. Red Star and Elite Standards to be the benchmark in all measurements.
- To ensure that all staff use the Fidelio Opera PMS, Concept and Squirrel POS to maximum effect ensuring that all Reception Staff are fully conversant in all appropriate functions.
- The effective use of the Guest History (Profiles), logging and acting upon all guest feedback.
- The use of all Vingcard keys, guest, staff and conference and effective stock control of cards.
- To greet and liaise with all event organisers and co-ordinating with relevant operational departments.
- To ensure that all-incoming telephone calls, faxes and e-mails are dealt with in a professional and effective manner ensuring that high standards and Elite policies are maintained consistently.
- To assist in the management of bookings in the Rooms, Restaurant and the Salon.
- To provide cover for Night Porter/Night Auditor Shifts.
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.
Tylney Hall Hotel:
Tylney Hall Hotel is a beautiful 4 red Star Hotel with 113 bedrooms, set in the heart of 66 acres of glorious park & boasts the longest uninterrupted view in Hampshire. With a 2 rosette Restaurant we are committed to delivering hospitality to the highest standard. Our facilities include beauty treatment rooms & leisure facilities including both an indoor & an outdoor pool & banqueting facilities which are second to none.
Why work at Tylney Hall Hotel:
As an accredited Investor in People, we are dedicated to the development of our staff. Many of the team started out in junior roles, but have been offered training and promotional opportunities as their skills have grown. We are very fortunate to have a large percentage of long-term team members able to offer their experience and expertise to the next generation of hospitality professionals - this could be you!
To support our staff we offer:
- Meals are provided by our talented kitchen team
- We have plenty of free parking.
- We also have amazing recognition awards for exceptional customer service
- Reduced price stays in all of our hotels - where you are treated like a guest no matter who you are!
For full details of the benefits on offer please check our website: https://www.careersatelitehotels.co.uk/why-work-elite
If you feel that you can rise to this challenge, then please submit your application as soon as possible. We reserve the right to close the role early if sufficient applications are received.
*service charge is dependent on sales performance and not guaranteed