We Welcome Happy #happyistheplacetobe
We have a great opportunity for a Reception Manager to join the group at Leonardo Huntingtower Perth.
We want you to lead a brilliant and diverse team to deliver excellence to our valued customers across our amazing hotel.
Experience we expect -
Department Manager or exceptional Duty Manager looking for their first HOD role.
Background in branded hotels is preferred - so you will understand how we work and settle in quickly
Excellent Customer service skills, standards driven, good organisational skills.
To be able to make decisions in a fast paced environment and to enjoy it
To be able to communicate to and motivate your team providing day to day leadership and direction
To be great at up-selling - anticipating customer needs as well as improving the bottom line
Be able to use computer systems - we use Opera, SAP and Micros.
Your responsibilities will be:
Manage the daily operations of the Front Office Department.
To ensure customer satisfaction through establishing and maintaining quality control standards for products & services offered to the customers. They will be checked by our Mystery Guest.
Keeping the team up to date about departmental, hotel and company activities through daily communications
Manage the team to ensure that the guests get great service and that peak times are managed effectively
Identify and communicate any sales leads to the sales team.
Maximise sales through up-selling, using incentives and promotions
Ensure all customer enquiries and requests for bookings are dealt with promptly, courteously and efficiently
Ensure prompt resolution of customer complaints and keep a close eye on customer feedback through Trip Advisor and other sites, taking on board feedback and making recommendations for changes.
Be active within the Front Office Academy Team, communicating and competing with your fellow hotels.
To manage the daily operations of the hotel while on Duty Manager shifts.
To lead and develop an energetic workforce, with involvement in recruitment, learning and development, team engagement initiatives and all other people management responsibilities.
Why come and work for us
- Earn thousands by referring a friend to work with us
- Stay at one of our Jurys Inn or Leonardo Hotels UK for a hugely discounted rate and get a reduced rate for friends and family if they want to stay too
- Company Pension Scheme, Life assurance & Wellbeing support
- 28 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays, increasing with service to a maximum of 33 days (we even offer Wedding Leave too)
- The opportunity to work for a well-respected brand where people development is at the heart of our culture
- An array of learning courses in which you can attend - the sky is the limit with your development with us, we nourish your skills and talents to develop leaders of the future
- Happy Rewards - earn performance based points and use them towards that desired product you've been meaning to buy or hey even that well deserved day off!!
- Employee of the month earning you a little bonus and fame for that entire month.
- Flexible working hours- shift working is what we do but not split shifts - we want you to have a work-life balance too
- Uniform & Meals on duty
- Monthly / Quarterly engagement activities - we like to have fun while working hard
- Annual Charity Event Day- we help and support our communities
- Lots of locations in the UK and Ireland which mean that if you want to develop or just fancy a change of scenery, we can help you to move and provide relocation support