POSITION: PURCHASE LEDGER ADMINISTRATOR
LOCATION: RBH HEAD OFFICE, GLASGOW
At RBH we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
RBH are looking for an experienced purchase Ledger Administrator to join our finance team. The role of Purchase Ledger Administrator provides a great opportunity to gain experience in a busy finance department and also provides a good base for future progression within the department.
THE EXCITING OPPORTUNITY
The Purchase Ledger Administrator contributes to RBH's goals and values by supporting the Purchase Ledger Manager with the following:
- Utilising RBH's procurement software and E-scanning system to process purchase invoices and upload into the accounting system.
- Undertaking suppliers payment runs for hotels
- Setting up ad-hoc payments (i.e. urgent supplier payments, office expenses) via BACs and online banking system.
- Processing petty cash returns and ensuring all costs are appropriately supported and accurately accounted for, in a timely manner.
- Processing employee expense claims
- Undertaking supplier statement reconciliation as required.
- Supporting credit check process
- Supporting project work within the finance department
WHERE WILL YOU BE WORKING?
You will be working at our friendly head office in Glasgow. Our open plan offices are warm and inviting and your desk will be amongst some great people who work in functions like marketing, finance, HR and property.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We're looking for an individual who has;
- Experience working in purchase ledger dealing with a high volume of invoices
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work to and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- A willingness to learn and desire to develop and progress within the finance function.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
People love to work with RBH because
- We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities.
- Our people are truly engaged at work.
- There's open, clear communication from the top.
- We've got great career development opportunities.
- There's a culture of transformation and innovation.
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
- Everyday discounts from high street retailers.
- Opportunities to be involved in charity and community events.
- Career opportunities, training and help with course fees.
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
- Incentive programmes.
- Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first.
- Healthcare plans and Insurance plans (just in case.)
- Your birthday off (you need to celebrate this special day)
THE BIGGER PICTURE
With a real focus on performance, people, quality, profit and communities at RBH we transform hotels.
RBH is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Accor, Marriot and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this positon, please submit your CV via the RBH Careers website, https://careers.rbhmanagement.com/
Closing date for all applicants is Friday 13th August