NYX Hotels will arrive in London soon, bringing their unique lifestyle stays to the UK for the first time. Already at home in cities like Tel Aviv, Milan, Prague, Madrid and Munich, NYX Hotels are where luxury meets local spirit - where the city's artists provide the backdrop to your stay and its DJs provide the soundtrack. Blending the energy of each location with a laidback, luxurious style, an NYX stay epitomises the sense of discovery that inspires every trip, and every traveller.
Coming in May 2020
NYX London Holborn - will be the first of the luxury lifestyle hotels to arrive in the UK. At NYX London Holborn, London's electrifying spirit will not stop at the front door, but will flow throughout and inspire everything you experience, from the laidback, luxurious style to the food, drinks and one-off exclusive events.
The hotel is located on Southampton Row between the busy City and London's West End. The hotel is just a ten minute walk away from top attractions like the British Museum and fifteen minutes' walk from the vibrant Covent Gardens and Soho areas - perfect for any guest wanting to explore the City.
CITY LOVER - PUBLIC AREA CLEANER
As a Public Area Cleaner naturally you are enthusiastic, optimistic and treat everyone with respect. You will know the City like the back of your hand and will be able to reccomend all the top places in London to our guests.
- To greet all guests in a warm, friendly and courteous fashion and to maintain a professional manner at all times.
- To clean public and back of house areas.
- To report any defects found in corridors or public areas to the supervisor or manager.
- To deal with guest complaints in a friendly and efficient manner while communicating with manager or supervisor to ensure guest satisfactionat all times.
- Any other reasonable request by management.
- Working and cooperating with colleagues to enhance the guests experience at all times.
- A thorough knowledge of TLC and positively contribute to the department and hotels score.
- Follow and maintain Health and Safety standards
- Follow the company control procedures in accordance with company internal audit requirements.
- Ensure you are always prepared for work, ensuring your caddy is stocked appropriately.
- To be actively involved in the hotel sustainability programme, must consider wastage without compromising standards.
- Be energy efficient within the department, turning off lights, equipment etc when not in use.
- Plan ahead to ensure adequate resources are available.
- Keep up to date about the departmental, hotel and company activities
- Regularly review own performance against objectives through on the job chats, appraisals and team meetings and where necessary take corrective action.
- Have a visible presence in the back and front of house areas to ensure all customer requests and queries are responded to promptly and effectively.
- Continually develop new knowledge and skills to ensure best practice service delivery.
- Be Self-motivated as you will on occasion be working alone to meet your productivity and standard targets.
- Flexible - to enjoy working different shift patterns and seeing the operation on different days of the week including the weekends
- Be standards driven to meet the cleanliness levels required.
- Have good people skills - to greet guests that you see and to work well in a team during large events - we want work to be fun for all of our employees.
What to expect:
- The opportunity to work for a well-respected brand where people development is at the heart of our culture.
- Leo Points - we reward your performance with points, and what does points make .PRIZES. Whether its love to shop vouchers or that well deserved day off, you choose!
- Stay at one of our Jurys Inn or Leonardo Hotels UK for a hugely discounted rate and get a reduced rate for friends and family if they want to stay too.
- Employee of the month earning you a little bonus and fame for that entire month.
- An array of learning courses in which you can attend - the sky is the limit with your development with us, we nourish your skills and talents to develop leaders of the future.
- Earn yourself thousands by referring a friend to work with us.
- Meals on duty.
- Respected and open minded company philosophy.
- We have many locations in the UK and Ireland which means if you want to develop or just fancy a change of scenery, we can help you to move.
- Company Pension Scheme, Life assurance & Wellbeing support.
- We help and support our local communities with lots of Charity Events throughout the year.