We currently have opportunities within our Kitchen for a Chef de Partie (up to £25K) within our award winning 2 rosette Restaurant. (Live in accommodation is available)
As a Chef with us, you will be a vital part of our high performing brigade and will be producing delicious food with fresh, seasonal ingredients, in a well-equipped kitchen. You will be able to strike that work life/balance as we don't ask excessive hours of you and we don't operate split shifts.
You will have the opportunity to develop your skills under the guidance of our talented Executive Chef and you'll become a member of our family who helps us create amazing experiences for our guests through delivering warm hospitality in every interaction.
Your day to day
- Use your eye for quality and creative flair to produce high quality food from scratch
- Ensure the highest levels of hygiene and safety are maintained at all times
- As CDP, you will manage a section within the Kitchen
- Maintain areas of work and machinery
- Control the order and storage of food supplies
- Support other team members across the kitchen
- Actively work as part of a wider team
Who are we looking for?
These roles are a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about food, a team player, committed and has a natural drive for excellence. If you are seeking to advance your career, we can support you to achieve nationally recognised qualifications through our academies.
You will have previous experience in a similar role with the proven ability to produce high quality food, ideally using fresh produce. We do have some recipes that you will follow but a creative flair is always welcomed.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with a host of great benefits:
- Tips paid monthly
- Wagestream - the ability to access up to 40% of your wages as you earn them each week
- Free use of our brilliant gym on site and discounted Spa treatments
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Free meal whilst on duty
- Discounted accommodation, food and drink in our beautiful properties across the country
- Free car parking
- Pension & Life assurance
- A fun environment where you will receive training and support to develop & progress
- Long service awards including free meals and free stays with your friends and family
We'd love to meet you - Come and join our Daniel Thwaites Family