Be part of the family...
We're a family business through and through - family owned, family run, with a warm family welcome for guests and team alike. Our seven hotels are unique and set in three stunning Scottish locations. Some are big, some are small but all offer good food & drink, great beds and a ton of things to do.
Crieff Hydro Hotel
Pretty much in the centre of Scotland, we're set in a 900acre estate in stunning Perthshire. Home from home, we've been welcoming generations of families for 150 years. We have 215 hotel bedrooms, 55 self-catering lodges, six restaurants and over 60 onsite activities- there really is something for everyone!
About the role
You'll be part of our busy team of Porters. From check-in to departure, you'll deliver exceptional customer service to all our guests.
From carrying guests' luggage to supporting with conference set up, no day will be the same.
Your friendly and engaging personality will immediately reassure our guests that they're in safe hands. You'll make lasting impressions, taking every possible opportunity to talk to our guests, share our story and enhance their experience.
As you'll drive our guests and team on and off the Estate, you'll be over 21 with a clean driver's licence.
What we need from you:
- Previous Porter experience - this might be the next step you've been waiting for
- Good Listener - we don't make assumptions; we listen to what our guests have to say - the good and the bad
- Team focus - there are no egos here, just hard-working people who love creating memorable experiences for every guest
- Ideas and openness - we're up for doing things differently and will try (almost) everything once
- Fun and easy to talk to - we're looking for personality, not a corporate clone
- Flexibility - there's no problem you can't fix
What you'll get from us
- The chance to work in a friendly, forward thinking company with investment as a priority.
- Great benefits - including pension, and discounts on leisure membership, food and hotel stays
- Live in accommodation may be available