We have a fantastic opportunity to join our team at Heeton Concept Hotel-Luma Hammersmith as a Painter
Keeping our hotel running smoothly is vital to our guest's experience - as Painter you'll keep everything looking sharp and running like clockwork. From simple repairs to forward-thinking for the next day. With naturally high standards to support our own, you'll approach every task with devotion and pride.
- Repair or replace items around the hotel and refurbish items in guest rooms. By keeping on top of these tasks, you'll keep our hotels looking great and working well.
- Organise supplies and make sure equipment is ready for the next day
- Live up to high safety standards - follow guidelines and tell your supervisor about any incidents, dangerous conditions or unsafe equipment
- Take responsibility for the painting programme or routine maintenance
- Always keep an eye out for improvements - follow the preventative maintenance calendar and keep everything working and efficient at all times
- Be a friendly face and helping hand to our guests
- Keep your supervisor or duty manager in the loop and tell them about any low running supplies
- Look smart and approachable in your uniform
- Be ready to take on extra duties as and when the team needs you
What we need from you
- Trades Background.
- Basic knowledge of Plumbing, Electrics and Painting and Decorating/ Carpentry.
- Fitness - you'll be on your feet most of the day, and will need to bend and kneel a lot
- Complying with health and safety laws
- Must speak fluent English
Why you should apply
- Annual bonus for all Team Members
- Fantastic career potential with one of the UK's fastest growing hotel operators
- Employees staff rates across our properties
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process