Jurys Inns Group Ltd is one of the fastest-growing hotel groups in Europe, with over 35 property locations in the UK, Ireland and Europe with more to come...
We are looking for enthusiastic, genuine, friendly people who strive to exceed expectations and deliver excellence in everything that they do. We have an opportunity for you to join the Maintenance Team as Painter / Decorator
You will become an integral member of the team to deliver excellence to all our valued customers in our hotel, through all areas of the hotel.
This is a role, where we engage with you; give you practical training, development and progression within a dynamic and rapidly expanding company, knowing that promotion will not be too far away if you want a fun and exciting career in hospitality.
If you are flexible, well organised, possess excellent communication skills, can work on your own initiative as well as motivating others, have a genuine desire to work in the hospitality industry and are looking for a structured career path then apply online today.
Painter/Decorator key responsibilities:
- To assist the Maintenance Manager in up-keep of the Hotel.
- Carry out a preventative maintenance plan on an annual basis.
- Maintain painted interior surfaces, trimmings and fixtures.
- Carry out regaluar stock taking of paints and materials for your Manager.
- To ensure that all painting and decorating jobs are completed to the Companies highStandard
- To assist you Maintenance Manager with other duties outside your usual schedule if required.
- To ensure that all areas are left clean and tidy on completion of the job.
- Ensure a high standard of personal hygiene and grooming.
- Observe all of the requirements under the Health and Safety at Work Act (1989)
What benefits will I receive while working for Jurys Inn?
Here are some of the fantastic benefits that you would be entitled to if you joined Jurys Inns Hotel Group. Full details are provided during Company BELONG Induction Programme.
- Well-Tailored Uniforms
- Meals on duty
- Social Activities (Staff Summer/Winter event)
- Monthly engagement activities
- Annual Charity Event Day
- Training and Development opportunities through our `Grow` L&D Programme
- Employee of the month & Overall Employee of the Year, Gala dinner
- Discounted accommodation rates for staff members and reduced rate for friends and family
- Food Discount - 50% off total lunch or dinner bills when staying in one of our hotels
- 28 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays, increasing with service to a maximum of 33 days
- Pension Scheme- Contributory Group Personal Pension Plan
- Flexible working hours
- Earn up to £1000 for recommending a friend to work for us
- Birthday cards every year
- Life Assurance
- No split shifts