Do you want to excite the world of Hospitality?
We bring together a portfolio of Hotel assets and brands under a common philosophy centered around delivering exceptional customer experiences, nurturing talent and smart investment to drive superior performance and growth.
What will I be doing?
As a Painter, you are responsible for carrying out daily maintenance and repairs to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Painter will also be required to retouch maintain tools and equipment, and ensure all work complies with company standards. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Carry out daily maintenance and repairs
- Paint and decorate in the hotel
- Ensure wallpapering is executed properly
- Ensure all duties comply with hotel/company workmanship standards and Health and Safety standards
- Examine finished surfaces of work pieces and retouch any defective areas
- Maintain tools and equipment, using solvents, brushes, and rags
What are we looking for?
Painters are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Knowledge and experience of the role
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Qualification in a relevant field
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own
- Previous experience in a similar role
What will it be like to work for Amaris Hospitality?
Amaris Hospitality operates branded hotels in key locations across the UK and Ireland. We offer our employees excellent opportunities to grow and develop within our portfolio along with the following benefits:
- Staff, Friends & Family discount within Amaris Portfolio of hotels and also within the International brand you would work within.
- Food & Beverage discount.
- Modern, stylish uniforms.
- Meals on duty.
- Social calendar of events.
- Learning & Development for all levels.