At RBH we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
The Operations Manager contributes to RBH's goals and values by supporting the General Manager in leading a team of great individuals to look after our guests, in the heart of Manchester.
What Are We Looking For?
A positive and creative manager who is extremely passionate about providing great service to our guests. As Operations Manager you will use your skill set to support all areas of the hotel and use your experience to coach and develop the team. A good operational background including:
- FOH - reception, restaurant, and bar
- Duty Management
- Health & Safety
- Food Hygiene will help you in this role.
You will be fast thinking, numerate and able to demonstrate good business acumen with the ability to balance commercial decision making with delivering exceptional service to guests.
Additionally, you will have had exposure to hosting Events and Conferences as this role works closely and in synergy with our Sales team.
This is an ideal role for someone who likes to be on the go and have their finger on the beat of the hotel.
Where Will You Be Working?
Set in the heart of Manchester's vibrant city centre on the historic Portland Street thoroughfare, The Townhouse Hotel boasts 85 spacious bedrooms and a history dating back centuries.
Originally serving as a cotton warehouse during the industrial revolution, this storied Grade II-listed building exudes the character and history for which Manchester is famed, as well as the unique contemporary style that sees visitors arriving from every corner of the globe.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because
- We focus on health, wellbeing, and our communities.
- Our people are truly engaged at work.
- There's open, clear communication from the top.
- We have got great career development opportunities.
- There is a culture of transformation and innovation.
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes.
- Everyday discounts from high street retailers
- Opportunities to be involved in charity and community events.
- Career opportunities, training and help with course fees.
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
- Incentive programmes
- Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first.
- Healthcare plans and Insurance plans (just in case)
The Bigger Picture
With a real focus on performance, people, quality, profit, and communities at RBH we transform hotels.
RHB is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriott, and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!