In joining Apex Hotels as the Laundry Office Administrator, you will receive a warm welcome into the Apex family. We genuinely care about our guests and each other and we show this through our family values of Trust, Passion, Friendliness and Teamwork. It's these family values that help us take our guest experiences to the next level, where we provide a personalised service to all our guests that they'll want to share. It is these family values that encourage you to bring your own unique personality to the role and be yourself whilst working as part of the Laundry team.
As the Office Administrator you will be responsible for delivering a high level of service to all our internal and external stakeholders. Working in our Laundry in Livingston you will help the Laundry Manager and Production Manager deliver unrivalled level of service.
You will embrace every opportunity to deliver exceptional standards and customer service to our guests and clients.
Responsible for assisting staff and customers in support of a seamless laundry operation and service delivery. Dealing with all aspects of the laundry administration and office-based tasks.
Key Skills/Entry Requirement
- Taking calls from Hotel linen Service customers and relaying logistics information to the Production Manager/ Laundry Supervisor on the factory floor
- Proactively and reactively managing all customer enquiries.
- Handling complaints from internal and external Partners.
- Inputting wages forecasts and completion of staff wages into Fourth.
- Working closely with the Facilities Helpdesk to ensure all compliance certification are up to date.
- Liaising with the Human Resource team to ensure all staff training is recorded and logged.
- Managing the end to end distribution and return of Apex staff uniforms
- Print and hand out the Packing Notes for deliveries each day using our Customer portal and ABS Absolute Software
- Complete and print all Delivery notes from the Packing Notes for each delivery
- Control and report of customer rejects in ABS Software
- Set up of new customers and user for the customer portal
- Completion of monthly invoices and sent to Apex Accounts department.
- Complete all sundry item orders through Procure Wizard.
- Liaise with our Vehicle maintenance provider regarding vehicle servicing and repairs, record and file all relevant paperwork for these checks.
- Complete Driver licence checks every 6 months for all Laundry Drivers
- Draw up Preventative planned maintenance (PPM) schedules for machines and file once complete
- Maintain all H&S schedules for routine inspections, audits, servicing, and evacuations
- Experience in an office-based role
- Experience in call handling
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Experience using programmes such as,
- Procure Wizard
- ABS Absolute Linen software
- Diligence Health and Safety system
assist staff and customers for seamless business operations
Why join Apex Hotels?
With 10 four-star hotels throughout the UK, we like to think of our hotels as members of the family, each with their own personality and style. Although each of our hotels has its own character, whatever one our guests choose to stay at, they'll get a great night's sleep and a warm welcome. The key to it all is you, our employees.
We also offer great benefits which include:
- Contributions to a pension scheme
- Critical illness cover
- 29 days holiday
- Access to our state-of-the-art gym and pools
- Healthy meals to enjoy while you're working
- 50% discount in our restaurants
- Guest experience overnight stay and dinner for 2 after 3 months
- Spa discount
- Referral bonus when your friends or family join the team
- Discounted room rates
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Discounts with external companies only available to Apex team members
- Ongoing training and development