The moment a guest steps into one of our hotels, they walk into a genuinely memorable experience. As Night Manager you'll deliver this through managing all aspects of the front office; you'll also create the warm atmosphere that makes our guests feel at home in any location.
This position is part of the properties senior team and is directly accountable to the Hotel General Manager. You are responsible for the day to day operations at nights.
- Provide support mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to improve team member performance
- Support training night team members in compliance with UK laws and safety regulations. Ensure staff is properly trained and has the tools and equipment to carry out job duties
- Ensure the nights GSA are properly trained on systems, security, service and quality standards
- Oversee night audit function and preparation of daily financial reports
- Ensure that all transactions are posted correctly
- Ensure that cash till balances and credit card payments balance
- Ensure that yourself and the night team delivers great service, professional attention and personal recognition
- Ensure guests are greeted upon arrival and make time to engage with guests. Respond appropriately to guest complaints, solicit feedback and build relationships to drive continuous improvement in guest satisfaction
- Conduct routine inspections of the front office and public areas and take immediate actions to correct any deficiencies
- Check billing instructions and guest credit for compliance with hotel credit policy and ensure all transactions are handled in a secure manner
- Support and train the nights team on emergency/crisis situations procedures.
- Deal with overnight emergencies as per hotel policy and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Will serve as the Manager on Duty
What we need from you
- Previous experience in a hotel night reception or reception supervisory position
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organisational skills
- Must speak fluent English
Why you should apply
- Annual bonus for all Team Members
- Heeton Star Reward
- Fantastic career potential with one of the UK's fastest growing hotel operators
- Employees staff rates across our properties
- Enhanced pay for working on bank holiday
Heeton Concept Hotel - City Centre Liverpool boasts an excellent location in the heart of Liverpool city centre.Just 1,650 feet from Liverpool ONE Shopping Centre, 15-minute walk from Lime Street Railway Station. Tate Liverpool and The Beatles Story are a 15-minute walk away.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process