We're looking for a Nights Manager to lead our nights team
As Nights Manager, you will ultimately be responsible for the safety and security of our guests as they sleep. You will need to be able to react to their needs as well as developing your team and empowering them to work on their own initiative.
Your day to day;
- Checking in late arrivals
- Cleaning the property and setting up meeting /conference rooms
- Arranging newspapers and wake up calls
- Ensuring the building and all guests are secure
- Helping set the dining area for breakfast
- Writing and managing rotas
- Ensuring your team operates efficiently and safely
Who are we looking for?
Our Nights Team play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth running of our hotel, as Nights Manager you will need to be a responsible and reliable person. We are looking for a hard-working individual who doesn't mind being a night owl.
You will be able to stay calm and responsible whilst ensuring standards are maintained at all times, providing the highest levels of guest service. You will need excellent communication skills and be confident to work on your own initiative.
If you are self-motivated and can multi-task this could be for you. You should have a history of managing a team however personality is what really counts. Previous hotel experience and basic computer skills are an advantage, but full training is provided.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- Wagestream - the ability to access up to 40% of your wages as you earn them each week
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment