Once you learn to read, you will be forever free. - Sir Frederick Gentle
At the Fellows House, we want to offer everyone who walks through our doors an amazing experience. We offer a very personal blend of empowerment, enlightenment, and engagement and seek the remarkable in the everyday and everything that goes into this most unique Hotel.
Most of all we seek exceptional people who embody our cultures, devoted and person-centred values. The brightest and best Cambridge has to offer.
Who are you?
You are energetic and ambitious, willing to improve on daily basis. You want to build your career in hospitality, consequently you are not afraid of challenges. You focus on providing exceptional service to the guests and go an extra mile every day.
You can, also, easily identify yourself with The Fellows House values:
We believe in being our best selves every single day and delivering the most refined experiences possible. We believe in always having good manners and being polite. We never let our high standards slip, have impeccable taste and an eye for detail. We have a deep love and respect for all cultures and cultural pursuits
We are wholly committed to creating perfect experiences for our guests and teams alike. We are trustworthy and fiercely loyal. Everything we do is fueled by passion. Passion for excellence. For making the world a better and more interesting place. We are for sharing wisdom. We are for each other.
We believe in understanding and engaging with everyone on a human level. We recognize that everyone deserves to be appreciated for the genuine person they are with unique needs, desires, tastes, and preferences.
As a Night Supervisor, you will be responsible for providing the smooth operation and control of the hotel to ensure the efficient running, to maximize the profitability of the hotel's room sales and maintain the exceptional standards of the service.
The position has a Front Office focus but also has responsibility for overall hotel, including but not limited to the following tasks:
- Handle guest requests, inquiries, complaints;
- Manage and take the full responsibilities for the hotel during the night hours;
- Deputise for the Night Manager;
- Complete Night Audit reports;
- Proactively maximize the occupancy of the hotel as well as room upselling;
- Participate in Front Office meetings;
- Taking the lead of departmental projects that contribute to increase guest satisfaction, reduce the costs or improve the revenue.
- UK citizen or valid work permit
- Proficient numeracy and literacy skills
- 1 year of previous experience in similar role
- What benefits will I receive?
- Comprehensive salary package
- Access to GO Hilton Travel Programme
- 50% F&B Discount when staying in Hilton Hotels through the Go Hilton Travel Programme
- Staff meals and hot drinks on shift
- Career Development
- Extensive learning & development opportunities
- If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity click 'apply'.