Are you an experienced Night Receptionist/Porter with a customer service mindset?
If you're comfortable working unsupervised night shifts to meet the needs of the team, you'll be a great fit.
You'll be working 11pm until 7am. The role is full time and includes working at the weekend.
Its a wide ranging role, including responsibilty for security, fire safety, carrying out our standard end of day proceedures, check in/out of guests, preparing the restaurant for breakfast,beverage and food requirements during the hours of your shift.
Preparing reports of the day's transactions, so you need to be both computer literate and able to use your own initiative to get the job done. A good level of customer service is also needed, as you will be expected to handle guests' requests during the night. You'll need to have experience in a night receptionist or night porter role, and have previously worked with hotel reservations systems. An excellent standard of written and spoken English is also required.
What we offer
- £11 per hour
- 100% service charge, up to approx £1000 per year
- Attractive staff uniform
- Flexible working pattern
- Training and development opportunities including SVQ's and professional qualifications
- Staff meals
- Discounted rates across our group of hotels for accommodation and food & beverage for you and your friends & family
- Personal membership to Perkbox offering a range of offers and discounts
- Long Service Recognition
- Pet Bereavement Day
- Contribution towards driving lessons
- Charitable fund raising matched up to £250
- Paid day off on your birthday each year
Ask about our roles for partners in housekeeping, the kitchen, bar or restaurant.