JOIN OUR FAMILY
At RBH we believe our people are our biggest assets and understand the value in putting them first. Our approach to diversity in the workplace, health & wellbeing, sustainability and individuality sets us apart from our competitors and is one of the reasons we are rated Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality! We are passionate about the industry and always on the lookout for new talent to join us on our journey...
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A NIGHT PORTER AT THE PRINCIPAL YORK
What you'll be doing..
Reporting to thw Night Manager, as our Night Porter, you will be vital in delivering outstanding experience to all our guests.
We will see you as a real ambassador of our hotel, operating on the front line with an organised, proactive approach and meticulous eye for details. You will enjoy being part of a busy team, but also have the drive to build a strong team, always keen to deliver the highest standards and exceed our guests' expectations.
You can expect your night to include the following:
- Delivering on guest requests throughout the night, ensuring their expectations are met.
- Supporting the night manager with administration and paperwork, to prepare for the following day.
- Ensuring the safety of our guests, by completing night walks.
- Taking, preparing and delivering room service orders.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
We hire mostly on personality & potential but here are a few of our requirements...
To suceeed in the role of Night Poter, you will need the following qaulities and skills:
- Great Communicator
- Expectional Interpersonal skills
- Able to deliver an excellent service to our guests
- Experience on Opera would be preferable
- Experience of a similar role would be preferable.
WHAT WE OFFER
You will have access to a benefits package we believe truly works for our people and enhances our overall culture...
- Discounted hotel room rates for you and your friends & family
- Extra days holiday for your birthday
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free meals on duty saving you over £1000 per year
To learn more about our full benefits package, click here to watch our employee benefits video.
RBH Hospitality Management is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. If at any point throughout our process you require reasonable adjustments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .