Would you like to work for a company that gives you:
- £500 for any new permanent team member who makes the right decision to join our team-T&C's apply
- £250, up to £1000 cash incentives when referring a friend to come and join our team - T&C's apply
- Long service recognition Cash bonus and free overnight hotel stays for services from 2 years and up.
Rewards your hard work by offering you the below team benefits when you join us:
- Perk Box - monthly freebees, Highstreet brand street discounts, free monthly movies
- Meals provided whilst on shift
- Sales incentives and initiative rewards
- Discounted / Free use of leisure facilities - Hotel specific
- Free Car Parking - Hotel specific
- Stays in our hotels at discounted prices or
- Even free stays in our hotels as one of our rewards & recognition incentives,
- Opportunities for your personal development within the Hotel Group Brand Portfolio
- Fully funded apprenticeships - T&C's apply
- Annual Holidays entitlements inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy additional holiday entitlements
- Pension enrolment
Does the below sound like you?
- Passionate and willingness to learn
- Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile
- Genuinely friendly and caring
- Enjoys working as part of a team and has the ability to work on your own
- Ambitious and hard working
- Excellent standards and able to follow the Company's Brand Standards
- Good organisational / time management skills.
- Resilient, creativity, able multitask and can work under pressure
- Ability to work evening, and weekends
- Able to deliver exceptional customer experiences all the time
- Is the Night Porter role for you for you, do you have you the skill set and experience to take on this role? then what's stopping you???
Amaris Hospitality are recruiting for an Night Porter
We offer our employees excellent opportunities to grow and develop within the Amaris Hospitality Group Brand Portfolio, we pride ourselves on ensuring that our staff are rewarded and recognised for their hard work, commitments, and long service.
Amaris Hospitality operates branded hotels in key locations across the UK and Ireland. We will nurture talent and smart investment to drive superior performance and growth.
- As Night Porter, you will offer night-hour assistance, including luggage handling and package deliveries, to Guests in order to create an exceptional experience from check-in through check-out.
- Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Assist Guests with luggage and other requests, as necessary
- Deliver guest mail, newspapers and express check out bills to rooms
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
- Collect room service/ breakfast cards
- Assist Night Management with fire management, walks,
- Enhance fire procedures and able to react, in case of an emergency
- Act in accordance with all security and emergency procedures and manage the instigation of these, as required
- Attend appropriate training courses, when required, and assist with the Night Team's training and development efforts
- Demonstrate current knowledge of hotel products, service s, pricing and policies, as well as knowledge of the local area
- Assist and support other departments, as necessary