Do you want to excite the world of Hospitality?
We bring together a portfolio of Hotel assets and brands under a common philosophy centered around delivering exceptional customer experiences, nurturing talent and smart investment to drive superior performance and growth.
What will I be doing?
As Night Porter, you will offer night-hour assistance, including luggage handling and package deliveries, to Guests in order to create an exceptional experience from check-in through check-out. A Night Porter contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Assist Guests with luggage and other requests, as necessary
- Deliver guest mail, newspapers and express check out bills to rooms
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
- Collect room service/ breakfast cards
- Assist Night Management with fire walks, and, in case of an emergency
- Act in accordance with all security and emergency procedures and manage the instigation of these, as required
- Attend appropriate training courses, when required, and assist with the Night Team's training and development efforts
- Demonstrate current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and policies, as well as knowledge of the local area
- Follow company brand standards
- Assist other departments, as necessary
What are we looking for?
Night Porters are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Competent level of IT Proficiency
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in a customer-focused industry
What will it be like to work for Amaris Hospitality?
Amaris Hospitality operates branded hotels in key locations across the UK and Ireland. We offer our employees excellent opportunities to grow and develop within our portfolio along with the following benefits:
- Staff, Friends & Family discount within Amaris Portfolio of hotels and also within the International brand you would work within.
- Food & Beverage discount.
- Modern, stylish uniforms.
- Meals on duty.
- Social calendar of events.
- Learning & Development for all levels.