Can you take responsibility for maintaining our standards during the night shift?
We're looking for an enthusiastic and responsible Night Porter to manage our night desk between 11pm and 7am. You must take pride in your work, and be well-presented, articulate, and passionate about customer service. The job is full-time, and includes working at weekends. Previous night experience in a hotel is preferred.
It's a wide-ranging role, including responsibility for security, setting function rooms up for events, storing furniture and equipment, carrying out our standard end-of-day procedures, and meeting guests' food and beverage requirements throughout the night.
Personable and engaging, you'll provide first-class customer service and ensure that every interaction exceeds the guests' expectations. You'll also need good attention to detail, to produce audit reports and to maintain our high security standards at all times. When required, you'll also help the cleaning, bar and reception teams. You may also be asked to act as duty manager at times.
What we need from you
- Night experience in a hotel is preferred
- Taking responsibility for your own work
- Passionate about customer service
What we offer
- Staff uniform
- Flexible working pattern over 7 days
- Competitive salary
- Staff meals
- Entry to our employee Fair Fund and service charge of approx £2k pa
- Discounted rates across our group of hotels
- Plus many benefits, like your birthday off paid, your childs first day at school off and our recommend a friend incentive to name a few.