Can you take responsibility for maintaining our standards during the night shift?
We're looking for an enthusiastic and responsible Night Porter to manage our night desk between 11pm and 7am. You must take pride in your work, and be well-presented, articulate, and passionate about customer service. The job is full-time, and includes working at weekends. Previous night experience in a hotel is preferred.
It's a wide-ranging role, including responsibility for security, setting function rooms up for events, storing furniture and equipment, carrying out our standard end-of-day procedures, and meeting guests' food and beverage requirements throughout the night.
Personable and engaging, you'll provide first-class customer service and ensure that every interaction exceeds the guests' expectations. You'll also need good attention to detail, to produce audit reports and to maintain our high security standards at all times. When required, you'll also help the cleaning, bar and reception teams. You may also be asked to act as duty manager at times.
What we need from you
- Night experience in a hotel is preferred
- Taking responsibility for your own work
- Passionate about customer service
What we offer
- £9 - £10.00 per hour dependent on skills and experience
- 100% service charge, up to approx £2000 per year
- Attractive staff uniform
- Flexible working pattern
- Training and development opportunities including SVQ's and professional qualifications
- Staff meals
- Good quality staff accommodation
- Discounted rates across our group of hotels for accommodation and food & beverage for you and your friends & family
- Personal membership to Perkbox offering a range of offers and discounts
- Long Service Recognition
- Pet Bereavement Day
- Contribution towards driving lessons
- Charitable fund raising matched up to £250
- Paid day off on your birthday each year