Night Porter Overview:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Night Porter. We would be looking for someone who has previous experience in this kind of role and is comfortable doing night audits - or a passion and excellent willing to learn - and has also got the desire to utilise their outstanding customer service skills, working proactively and using their own initiative.
The role will include night shifts working on your own and so will be trained in all aspects of the front office including reception, so that you are able to assist any late arrivals/early departures. This role has the opportunity to develop as part of a close knit team. Hospitality experience would be ideal, but not essential.
Night Porter Key Attributes:
- Have an excellent command of the English language both verbal and written and outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Be computer literate ideally with experience in Opera Fidelio or similar advanced PMS systems.
- Flexibility and a supportive helpful attitude.
- Be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the highest level of customer service.
- Willing to work off your own initiative as well as part of a team when required
- Good attention to detail
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.