Live in opportunity also available
Night Porter / Night Auditor Overview
If you are a bit of a night owl, then you may be just the person we are looking for to join this fantastic team as a Night Porter/Auditor. We would be looking for someone who has previous experience in this kind of role and is comfortable dong night audits and has the desire to utilise their outstanding customer service skills. A good dose of common sense is key.
The role will include night shifts working on your own and so will be trained in all aspects of the front office including reception, so that you are able to assist any late arrivals/early departures. This role has the opportunity to develop as part of a close knit team. Hospitality experience would be ideal, but not essential.
Night Porter/Auditor Key Attributes
- Have an excellent command of the English language both verbal and written
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Computer literate ideally with experience in Opera Fidelio or similar advanced PMS systems.
- Able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the highest level of customer service.
- Willing to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team when required
- Good attention to detail
Due to our rural location you will need your own transport
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.