Pay Rate £11 Full-time Permanent Contract, Guaranteed 40.25hours per week plus plenty overtime available. Overtime After 40.25hours paid at £16.50 per hour.
As Night Manager (Cluster Site) you will be responsible for supporting the Cluster Night Manager in delivering an excellent service to all Apex Hotel's guests whilst ensuring they are safe and secure during their stay.
To succeed as Night Manager(Cluster Site), customer care, communication skills and staff management are key attributes. You will be able to demonstrate a customer focused attitude and have a good knowledge of health and safety and security procedures. You will also have a good understanding of managing a volume operation and pride yourself on creating an exceptional experience for our customers.
You will embrace every opportunity to create extra special moments for our guests to provide a personal experience our guests will want to share.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all procedures are followed and all-night jobs are complete in support of the Cluster Night Manager.
- Act as Manager on Duty, responsible for the overnight operation of the hotel.
- Dealing with any guest enquiries efficiently and effectively.
- Producing nightly reports.
- Maintaining good awareness of all hotel areas.
- Respond to audits that are completed by the company to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
- Ensure compliance with all Apex financial, privacy, data security and H&S procedures
- Act on all guest feedback, positive and negative. Respond to Guest reviews and update guest profiles accordingly.
- Supervise the team of Night Receptionists and proactively manage poor performance and act as a role model for your team
Key Skills / Entry Requirement:
We are looking for an Night Manager who is warm and friendly, has a can-do attitude and puts our guests at the heart of everything we do. Specific requirements include:
- Previous experience of working within a Front Office/Nights environment is essential.
- Experience at a supervisory level.
- Knowledge of the hospitality industry.
- Previous experience with the Infor Front Office system or any PMS system would be a distinct advantage.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and IT systems.
Why join Apex Hotels?
We genuinely care about our guests and each other and we show this through our family values of Trust, Passion, Friendliness and Teamwork. It's these family values that help us take our guest experiences to the next level, where we provide a personalised service to all our guests that they'll want to share.
With 10 four-star hotels throughout the UK, we like to think of our hotels as members of the family, each with their own personality and style. Although each of our hotels has its own character, whatever one our guests choose to stay at, they'll get a great night's sleep and a warm welcome. The key to it all is you, our employees.
We also offer great benefits which include:
- Contributions to a pension scheme
- Critical illness cover
- 29 days holiday
- Access to our state-of-the-art gym and pools
- Healthy meals to enjoy while you're working
- 50% discount in our restaurants
- Guest experience overnight stay and dinner for 2 after 3 months
- Spa discount
- Referral bonus when your friends or family join the team
- Discounted room rates
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Discounts with external companies only available to Apex team members
- Ongoing training and development
Putting your safety first
Apex Hotels have fully integrated all Covid19 measures into their properties to ensure peace of mind for all our Employees and Customers. You will be able to carry out your new role in a safe and clean environment with the additions of sanitiser, PPE requirements and distancing measures all as part of your daily routine.
If you are interested, click apply. We look forward to hearing from you!