We Welcome Happy #happyistheplacetobe
Jurys Inn has an opportunity for a Night Manager - this position involves working on nights with a small support team
We have an opportunity for you to join the Nights Team as a
We want you to be part of a great and diverse team working together to serve our guests as they enter and leave the building, following our high standards to provide our guests with a great experience and keeping them safe whilst on the premises
What we want you to have-
Supervisory experience or be a strong front office or nights team member in a hotel.
Great communication skills so you can chat to our guests providing a great welcome and departure.
Flexibility- to enjoy working night shifts (weekends will be included)
Ability to recognise what our customers want and need
Good people skills - to work well in a team because we want work to be fun
Have a genuine interest in serving customers, at night they can be very different
Confidence with systems and taking payments, you will be completing the night audit balancing the days business.
To be organised and able to work well under pressure at times and multi task in a fast paced environment.
Ensure prompt resolution of customer complaints.
Be used to working alone/ with limited small team along side you.
To be responsible and trustworthy, you will be responsible for all of the guests in house, their safety as well as your own and the teams.
The job -
To supervise the activities of the Night Crew, ensuring they are aware of their responsibilities and performing duties to a high standard.
To be familiar with the business, including arrivals, departures and special requests.
To ensure that all customer requests and queries are responded to promptly and effectively and to keep all areas clean and tidy at all times
To follow the company standards and procedures for guest arrivals and departures.
To deal with guest complaints in a friendly and efficient manner, ensuring guest satisfaction at all times.
Training and motivating colleagues.
Ensure all cash, charge, float and till procedures are carried out.
To follow night audit procedures and generate the relevant reports for each department.
Run the relevant back up.
Ensure that all guests are safe and confortable.
Why come and work for us practical training, development and progression within a dynamic and rapidly expanding company. If you want a career in Hospitality then look no further, we have great programs to support your development towards a long and successful career.
- Earn thousands by referring a friend to work with us
- Stay at one of our Jurys Inn or Leonardo Hotels UK for a hugely discounted rate and get a reduced rate for friends and family if they want to stay too
- Company Pension Scheme, Life assurance & Wellbeing support
- 28 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays, increasing with service to a maximum of 33 days (we even offer Wedding Leave too)
- The opportunity to work for a well-respected brand where people development is at the heart of our culture
- An array of learning courses in which you can attend - the sky is the limit with your development with us, we nourish your skills and talents to develop leaders of the future
- Happy Rewards - earn performance based points and use them towards that desired product you've been meaning to buy or hey even that well deserved day off!!
- Employee of the month earning you a little bonus and fame for that entire month.
- Flexible working hours- shift working is what we do but not split shifts - we want you to have a work-life balance too
- Uniform & Meals on duty
- Monthly / Quarterly engagement activities - we like to have fun while working hard
- Annual Charity Event Day- we help and support our communities
- Lots of locations in the UK and Ireland which mean that if you want to develop or just fancy a change of scenery, we can help you to move and provide relocation support