Do you want to join a Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality? Do you want to work in an industry that offers SO many different career paths? Do you want to express yourself? Do you want flexibility? Do you want to feel safe at work? Do you want to be part of a company that takes sustainability and the environment seriously? Do you want to work for a company that truly values diversity and inclusion? You answered YES to all of these questions, right? So get applying for this opportunity!!!
At RBH we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
The position of Night Guest Service Manager has become available at Holiday Inn Express Southwark. Reporting into the Front of House Manager, you will assist in the smooth operation of the hotel ensuring high levels of customer service and maximum profitability as well as managing the night shift team. You will be responsible for; duty management shifts, ensuring the highest levels of service are given at all times, and ensuring the safety and security of the hotel and guests. The successful applicant for this role will be able to display great leadership skills, have a positive can do' attitude, be willing to learn and show that they care.
What Are We Looking For?
We're looking for an individual who ;
- Can ensure that the hotel operates effectively on a day-to-day basis, in line with company and brand standards, and that the appearance of the hotel creates a professional impression to guests and employees.
- Managing night operation and team.
- Dynamic leadership.
- Strong focus on customer service.
- Ability to cope under pressure.
- Strongly motivated and ambition driven.
- Problem solver
- Ability to multitask.
- Warm personality.
The successful applicant for this role will deliver excellent customer service, have a positive can do' attitude, be willing to learn and show that they care as well as communicate well with others, can carry out instructions, is able to pay close attention to detail and will commit to providing outstanding service to our guests. Experience of supervising/managing a team and working on a busy hotel reception desk is preferable but full training is provided.
Where Will You Be Working?
Holiday Inn Express Southwark is situated in the heart of Central London, just south of the Thames and less than 10 minutes' walk from both the Tate Modern art gallery and Shakespeare's Globe. The hotel is a quick walk from Southwark and Blackfriars Tube Stations, so you can hop on public transport for easy access to the rest of the city. We pride ourselves on investing on our people and delivering outstanding customer service.
What's In It for You?
People love to work with RBH because
- We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
- Our people are truly engaged at work
- There's open, clear communication from the top
- We've got great career development opportunities
- There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
- Incentive programmes - to keep you motivated
- Money off high street retailers - hundreds of savings to be had
- Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
- Flexible pay with Wagestream - a financial wellbeing benefit that allows you to access your pay as you earn it
- Training programmes - we want you to be the best you can be
- Cycle to Work Scheme - huge savings on buying a new bike
- Refer a Friend Scheme - just by putting a good word in for a mate will earn you extra cash
The Bigger Picture
Holiday Inn Express Southwark is managed by RBH Hospitality Management; an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriot and Wyndham. At RBH Hospitality Management we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!