The Exciting Opportunity
Are you looking for once in a lifetime opportunity to be a part of the amazing team and work for an Incredible Marriott Brand! Aloft! Well you came to the right place
The position of Night Guest Service Assistant has become available at Aloft Aberdeen TECA. Reporting into the Operations Manager and Guest Service Supervisor, you will be responsible for Guest Service, Reception, the Restuarant and all aspects of running the Night audit process. The successful applicant for this role will deliver excellent customer service, have a positive can do' attitude, be willing to learn and show that they care and be flexible to work both night and day shifts.
Aloft talent are fun, bold, and eclectic. They're actively social and are excited and interested to meet new and unique people. They are passionate about design, tech innovation, and music, and love that they can work at a place that encourages them to interact with guests about their favourite topics. Like Aloft guests, our talent is friendly and outgoing, straightforward with a wink. We find people who are tech-savvy and confidently social with an eclectic style to bring the brand to life. Simply put, they control their world, taking a fresh, energetic approach to everything in life. You can teach skill, but it's the attitude they bring to the table that matters!
If you do not like sleeping at night, this job is perfect for you?? If you ever worked as night auditor in a hotel, then you get 5 brownie points! And if you know OPERA, you should definitely apply!
Where Will You Be Working?
Your new role of Night GSA will see you working in the Aloft Aberdeen TECA on the site of The Event Complex Aberdeen (TECA).
You will be a part of the team in, 150-bedroom Aloft Hotel on the site of the Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference. Designed by architects Cooper Cromar, with interiors by Twenty2Degrees, this is the only Aloft Hotel of its kind in Scotland and will feature a WXYZ bar, RE:MIX lounge and gym.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH Hospitality because
- We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
- Our people are truly engaged at work
- There's open, clear communication from the top
- We've got great career development opportunities
- There's a culture of transformation and innovation.
- We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career.
You will receive a benefits package that includes;
- Everyday discounts from high street retailers
- Opportunities to be involved in charity and community events
- Career opportunities, training and help with course fees
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
- Incentive programmes
- Free meals on duty
What Are We Looking For?
We're looking for an individual who has;
- A great personality and be genuine, approachable, attentive and instinctive
- A proven track record in a similar role
- Strong training and development skills so you can share your skills with others.
- Excellent communication skills
- A desire to be the best with high standards;
- Ability to effectively manage and motivate the individuals within your team to support them in achievement of their personal development goals.
- Good proven organisation and planning skills gained through previous experience
The Bigger Picture
So, if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!
Aloft Aberdeen will be managed by RBH Hospitality; an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriot and Wyndham. At RBH Hospitality we stand out from our peers, to truly transform hotels.