We have a fantastic opportunity for a Full Time Night Auditor to join Hotel Indigo in Glasgow, a luxurious boutique hotel in the heart of the city.
What will I be doing?
As a Night Auditor, you are responsible for providing exceptional service to guests. Cleaning public areas/meeting rooms, cleaning guest rooms and replenishing amenities to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Night Auditor will also be required to manage guest requests. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Create an atmosphere where the guests feel welcomed
- To check in guests smoothly taking their ID's and handing out room keys
- To stay one step ahead of guests needs and ensure these are met
- Vacuum rooms and corridors
- Undertake regular deep cleaning tasks
- Deliver items to the rooms
- Report any missing or damaged items to the reception team and own the responsibility to ensure that the items are replaced or repaired so to create an uninterrupted or impaired stay for the Guest
- Be environmentally aware
- Dispose of waste accordingly
- Clean public areas, meeting rooms/suites and bathroom
- Manage guest requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Carry out lost property procedures
- Handle complaints and special requests to achieve complete guest satisfaction
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
A Night Porter is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
- Flexible and reliable
What are we looking for?
- Minimum secondary education attainment
- Must speak fluent English.
- Other languages preferred.
Why you should apply
- Discretionary annual bonus for all Team Members
- Fantastic career potential with one of the UK's fastest growing hotel operators
- Employees staff rates across our properties
- Complimentary overnight stays in our properties
- Retention bonus on completion of 3- and 6-month service
- Service based annual leave (increase up to a maximum of 5 extra days)
- Apprenticeships with HIT training
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.