JOIN OUR FAMILY
At RBH we believe our people are our biggest assets and understand the value in putting them first. Our approach to diversity in the workplace, health & wellbeing, sustainability and individuality sets us apart from our competitors and is one of the reasons we are rated Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality! We are passionate about the industry and always on the lookout for new talent to join us on our journey...
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A NIGHT AUDITOR AT CROWNE PLAZA DOCKLANDS
What you'll be doing...
Reporting to the Front Office Manager, you will be required to work shift patterns including weekends. As Night Auditor you will have excellent interpersonal skills and will be a crucial part of our guests' journey. You must be self-motivated and be personable in the way you deal with people, who believe in delivering the best possible standards in guest service. The role requires excellent interpersonal skills to handle guest complaints and show you care by being thoughtful in the way you welcome and connect with guests.
Your key areas responsibility will include:
- Being the main point of contact for all in-house and external guest queries and requests requirements throughout your shift.
- Provide a warm and professional welcome to all guests and visitors to the hotel, delivering excellent customer service and providing all the relevant information they need for their stay
- Assist the Night Manager in dealing with all emergency/crisis situation within the hotel at night, acting as first point of contact for guests and emergency services as per the Hotel's emergency procedures
- Manage arrivals and departure process professionally and in accordance with the Hotel's Policy, ensuring payments and billings are correct
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
We hire mostly on personality & potential but here are a few of our requirements...
To succeed in the role of Night Auditor, you will need the following qualities and skills.
The ideal candidate is an individual who cares about providing excellent service to our guests and who can use their intuition and creativity to deliver a wondrous experience for everyone. It is a fantastic opportunity for an amicable professional who likes to be helpful. You will be able to maintain a positive and calm outlook regardless of what challenges the shift might bring, and able to make the right decision. Experience within a similar environment is preferable; however, we are looking for an individual with the right attitude rather than experience and will give you the tools to ensure you will be successful in your role.
WHAT WE OFFER
You will have access to a benefits package we believe truly works for our people and enhances our overall culture...
- Discounted hotel room rates for you and your friends & family
- Extra days holiday for your birthday
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free meals on duty saving you over £1000 per year
To learn more about our full benefits package, click here to watch our employee benefits video.
RBH Hospitality Management is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We accept and celebrate our team for who they are and welcome people of all races, disabilities, sex, gender identities and reassignment, sexual orientation, ages, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We keep our recruitment process simple and consider applicants on their abilities alone to ensure a fair interview process. If at any point throughout our process you require reasonable adjustments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.