At RBH Hospitality Management we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
A fantastic opportunity for two Night Auditors (one 40 hour contract and one 20 hour contract) has become available at Courtyard by Marriott Luton Airport. Reporting into the Night Manager, you will be involved in all aspects of nights including check in and check out, reservations, cash handling, telephone calls, guest information and problem solving. The role of Night Auditor contributes to RBH's goals and values by supporting the Night Manager by overseeing the successful operation and safety of the hotel between late night until early morning. The successful applicant for this role will deliver excellent customer service, have a positive ‘can do' attitude, be willing to learn and show that they care.
Where Will You Be Working?
The Courtyard by Marriott Luton Airport, featuring 250 bedrooms, 3 meeting rooms, a gymnasium and The Yard bar and bistro, is situated next to the developing and growing Luton airport.
Part of the Marriott family of brands, this exciting role provides an excellent opportunity for an experienced Night Auditor to join the team and open an iconic-branded hotel in a busy competitive market place.
Strong guest satisfaction skills are essential and branded airport hotel experience is preferred.
What Are We Looking For?
We're looking for an individual who can;
- Increase occupancy and ADR through walk-ins and up selling at the front desk.
- Create a strong, guest focussed welcome and depart experience.
- Manage guest requests
- Understand and assist in the delivery of emergency procedures if required.
- Ensure the safety and security of everyone within the hotel, is a priority.
- Deal with daily reconciliation of figures (Night Audit)
- Ensure safety, security and compliance of the hotel is a priority whilst on shift
- Ensure clear handovers are detailed / provided to the departing and incoming Duty Managers.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because…
- We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
- Our people are truly engaged at work
- There's open, clear communication from the top
- We've got great career development opportunities
- There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
The Bigger Picture
- Everyday discounts from high street retailers
- Opportunities to be involved in charity and community events
- Career opportunities, training and help with course fees
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
- Incentive programmes
- Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
- Free meals on duty
- Healthcare plans and Insurance plans (just in case)
With a real focus on performance, people, quality, profit and communities at RBH we transform hotels.
RHB is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriot and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!