JOIN OUR FAMILY
At RBH we believe our people are our biggest assets and understand the value in putting them first. Our approach to diversity in the workplace, health & wellbeing, sustainability, and individuality sets us apart from our competitors and is one of the reasons we are rated Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality! We are passionate about the industry and always on the lookout for new talent to join us on our journey...
We have commenced our search for two experienced Breakfast Chefs to join new property Holiday Inn Blackpool. Due to open Spring 2024, and reporting to the Executive Head Chef, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the kitchen operations relating to all F&B outlets within the Holiday Inn Blackpool. Within the hotel there will be a Marco's New York Italian Restaurant, inspired by Marco Pierre White. The objective is for Marco's to be a destination restaurant within the Blackpool market and the first every celebrity chef restaurant to arrive in the Town Centre! This brand-new four-star hotel is part of a wider regeneration project for Blackpool including retail units and improved public transport links, with a new tram terminal, all within the Talbot Gateway central business district. The property boasts 144 bedrooms, 3 meeting rooms and well renowned restaurant Marco Pierre White New York Italian, with independent street access.
Duties and responsibilities for this amazing role includes the following:
- Under the example of the Executive Head Chef you will be part of a kitchen team, setting high culinary standards and fostering a culture of excellence.
- Quality Control: Maintain strict quality control measures in food preparation, presentation, and service to consistently meet and exceed guest expectations.
- Health and Safety: Uphold the highest standards of food safety and sanitation, complying with all relevant health and safety regulations.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work to and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
You will have access to a benefits package we believe truly works for our people and enhances our overall culture...
- Discounted hotel room rates for you and your friends & family
- Extra days holiday for your birthday
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free meals on duty saving you over £1000 per year
- Share of Service Charge
To learn more about our full benefits package, click here to watch our employee benefits video.
RBH Hospitality Management is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. If at any point throughout our process you require reasonable adjustments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .