JOIN OUR FAMILY
At RBH we believe our people are our biggest assets and understand the value in putting them first. Our approach to diversity in the workplace, health & wellbeing, sustainability, and individuality sets us apart from our competitors and is one of the reasons we are rated Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality! We are passionate about the industry and always on the lookout for new talent to join us on our journey...
We have commenced our search for an experienced HR Manager to join our new property Holiday Inn Blackpool. Due to open Spring 2024, and reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for the hotel's HR Strategy liaising regularly with the RBH Central HR team. This brand-new four-star hotel is part of a wider regeneration project for Blackpool including retail units and improved public transport links, with a new tram terminal, all within the Talbot Gateway central business district. The property boasts 144 bedrooms, 3 meeting rooms and well renowned restaurant Marco Pierre White New York Italian, with independent street access.
Duties and responsibilities for this amazing role includes the following:
- Instil the Company Culture ensuring consistence in delivering exceptional best practice
- Actively oversee and manage the recruitment process for properties, including interviewing for senior hotel roles, and ensure HR documentation process is adhered to.
- Advise and support the General Manager with all employee relations issues including Grievances, Disciplinary and Performance Management.
- Lead training and development programmes relating to the business needs.
- Carry out Company Induction and adhoc training sessions as required by the Hotel and oversee the process and quality of hotel and departmental Induction.
- Be able to handle a diverse workload with the ability to prioritise tasks, ensuring they are all completed efficiently and effectively. Ideal Candidate
- Knowledge of processing payroll
- Strong Influencing and leadership skills
- Positive attitude
- Good communication and people skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
To succeed in the role of HR Manager, you will need the following qualities and skills.
- Experience within pre-opening of a hotel (preferred).
- CIPD Level 5 (preferred)
- Good experience of managing & developing people.
- Previous Experience within a similar role.
- Experience within Employment Law.
WHAT WE OFFER
You will have access to a benefits package we believe truly works for our people and enhances our overall culture...
- Discounted hotel room rates for you and your friends & family
- Extra days holiday for your birthday
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free meals on duty saving you over £1000 per year
- Share of Service Charge
To learn more about our full benefits package, click here to watch our employee benefits video.
RBH Hospitality Management is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We accept and celebrate our team for who they are and welcome people of all races, disabilities, sex, gender identities and reassignment, sexual orientation, ages, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We keep our recruitment process simple and consider applicants on their abilities alone to ensure a fair interview process. If at any point throughout our process you require reasonable adjustments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.