JOIN OUR FAMILY
At RBH we believe our people are our biggest assets and understand the value in putting them first. Our approach to diversity in the workplace, health & wellbeing, sustainability, and individuality sets us apart from our competitors and is one of the reasons we are rated Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality! We are passionate about the industry and always on the lookout for new talent to join us on our journey...
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
We hire mostly on personality & potential but here are a few of our requirements...
To succeed in the role of Meetings & Events Manager, you will need the following qualities and skills.
- Responsible for the reactive sales of group bedroom and catering enquiries from start to contract handover. Enquiries will be for both corporate and social segments. Communication channels include telephone, e-mail or 3rd party intermediary sites
- Creates quotations and proposals based on customer requirements, conducts regular follow-up calls to identify changing needs, converts enquiries into confirmed bookings and issues contracts.
- Inputting enquiries into the relevant booking systems and ensures data integrity
- Conducting site visits to showcase hotel
- Conducts post-event calls to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels and secure repeat business
- Engaging with hotel Operations Team to ensure client expectations can be met and exceeded.
WHAT WE OFFER
You will have access to a benefits package we believe truly works for our people and enhances our overall culture...
- Discounted hotel room rates for you and your friends & family
- Extra days holiday for your birthday
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free meals on duty saving you over £1000 per year
- Life assurance
To learn more about our full benefits package, click here to watch our employee benefits video.
RBH Hospitality Management is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We accept and celebrate our team for who they are and welcome people of all races, disabilities, sex, gender identities and reassignment, sexual orientation, ages, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We keep our recruitment process simple and consider applicants on their abilities alone to ensure a fair interview process. If at any point throughout our process you require reasonable adjustments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.