At Holiday Inn London- Camden Lock we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
The position of Meetings and Events Coordinator has become available at Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock. Reporting into Director of Sales, you will be responsible for
- Optimising Meetings and events revenue by converting all potential Sales leads. Consistently liaise with all existing accounts for repeat business. Support the Director of Sales in implementing sales plans and strategies of the company.
- Proactively organise (internal) and attend (external) wedding fairs to secure more business by keeping abreast of upcoming wedding and event trends.
- Attend all meetings, research and gain knowledge on the area for new business leads. A Champ in Proactive and Reactive Sales.
The successful applicant for this role will deliver excellent customer service, have a positive can do' attitude, be willing to learn and show that they care.
Where Will You Be Working?
Holiday Inn London- Camden Lock, a stylish gem in the heart of vibrant Camden Town, right along Regent's Canal and a few minutes walking distance from Camden underground. Whether travelling on business or leisure, our 130 bedrooms are designed to give plenty of room to work and relax. We proudly are the second Open Lobby to be developed by Holiday Inn in Europe. Our Glasshouse, Camden suites and Mezzanine suites are ideal for meetings and private events. Above all, you will be part of a fun loving, passionate team delivering memorable and exceptional service to all our guests.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with Redefine|BDL Hotels because
- We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
- Our people are truly engaged at work
- There's open, clear communication from the top
- We've got great career development opportunities
- There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
- Incentive programmes
- Money off high street retailers
- Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
- Free meals on duty
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for someone who can communicate well with others, can carry out instructions, is able to pay close attention to detail and will commit to providing outstanding service to our guests. Basic Knowledge of F & B, highly organized, enthusiastic and passionate about the industry. Good knowledge of IT systems, Delphi and OPERA. Special events executive experience for at least 1 year is essential. IHG experience would be a plus.
The Bigger Picture
Holiday Inn London- Camden Lock is managed by Redefine|BDL Hotels; an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriot and Wyndham. At Redefine|BDL we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!